Like anything, Brockport’s radio station, The Point, has a history. The story of radio at Brockport goes back to the early 1950s, when the Stylus noted that both Fredonia and Oswego had radio stations, and urged the establishment of one at Brockport. WBSTC began broadcasting on a closed circuit in 1957, and is the predecessor to today’s station. Pictured here is the radio staff in the early ’60s!
89.1, The Point